Thursday, August 26, 2010

Music of the week CINCO!

Hey, I'm behind on this, you know, vacation. I'm going to do it a little differently and name some of the songs I have been listening to that are not on my MP3.

1. Beautiful Hangover: Big Bang
It's their new Japanese single and I am in love with it. GD, how do you do it? He looks like a nerd and really geeky but very sexy at the same time. Note that the girl in the video is not Asian. That lucky girl! Now, this isn't the official video because YG cut my favorite part at 1:18 Taeyang does my favorite part "We gonna get down, down, down, give me love, love, love." The arm movement looks so cool.

2. The Only Exception: Paramore
This is such a pretty song and I love the message, too. I can never stop listening to it.

3. Kings and Queens: 30 Seconds to Mars
I don't normally listen to them but I love this song. Every time that person is hit with the car I jump, I don't expect it. Wonderful.

4. I'll Be There: Taeyang
What's better than a hot Korean guy who can sing and dance? A hot Korean guy who can dance and sing in English. I love being able to know what he is saying, he's so great at it.

5. Lucifer: SHINee
SUCH AN AWESOME VIDEO. Awesome band, too. Taemin <3 href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOI4OF7iIr4&ob=av2e">Somebody to Love: Justin Bieber ft. Usher
I know, I've fallen prey. I am so weak willed when it comes to a group of people dancing in unison. This music video is just that.

7. Love Like Woah: The Ready Set
Such a cute kid. Good dance music, too.

8. Cooler Than Me: Mike Posner
He looks like Justin Timberlake and I love his voice. The song is so true, too.

9. Up and Down: SHINee
It's just such a funky sound, I love it.

10. DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love: Usher
This is such a good dancing and driving song. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment