Monday, August 2, 2010

Music of the week CUATRO!

Oh no! I'm late with posting this.

1. Taking Chances: Glee Cast
This is definitely one of the good songs from season one. I have never skipped this song when it comes up, that's saying something.

2. The End.: My Chemical Romance
SUCH A GOOD WAY TO START AN ALBUM. This song gets me so pumped for the rest of the CD. Check it out.

3. Mannequin: Britney Spears
It's a different song for Britney. Upbeat but powerful.

4. Until You're Mine: Demi Lovato
Blah, what a boring song. It's not very interesting at all.

5. Don't Want You Back: Backstreet Boys
Ha! This was a really confusing album for a nine year old when the next song is called "Don't Wanna Lose You."

6. Lay All Your Love on Me: Amanda Seyfried
This is a great song! I love the movie as well, but I really only like the songs that Amanda sings because she has a great voice.

7. Disenchanted: My Chemical Romance
This is a beautiful song. The story is just so amazing.

8. Shelf: Jonas Brothers
Ah, this song. I do like it, I remember before the CD came out my friend had already heard this and was always singing this.

9. Viva Forever: Spice Girls
I have always loved this song. I felt like this album was very Hispanic.

10. Hate That I Love You: Rihanna and Ne-Yo
Where has Ne-Yo been? I love his voice. We all know where Rihanna has been, I really dislike her music nowadays.

2 comments: